|Monday, January 26, 2015|
|A Proud Supporter of the|
|BLIND VENDORS OHANA, INC.||Hawaii Association of the Blind|
|Independence, Equality, Opportunity|
Blind Vendors Ohana, Inc. is an organization of diverse and dedicated people, committed to operating “World Class” vending facilities for the benefit of the traveling public, foreign visitors, and others who use the Honolulu International Airport.
How we achieve our Mission is as important as the Mission itself. Therefore, these are the VALUES we must strive for while accomplishing our Mission:
• CUSTOMERS are our top priority; we will serve them effectively and courteously
• STAFF is our most valued asset and resource
• LEADERSHIP is an important element for accomplishing our Mission
• INITIATIVE is encouraged from each employee, supervisor, and manager to seek ways of reaching our professional goals without harm to anyone
• CUSTOMERS ARE THE FOCUS OF EVERYTHING WE DO
All our efforts and services are provided with our customers in mind.
We will try to understand their needs and exceed their expectations.
Customer sales and satisfaction are the reasons why our organization exists.
• CUSTOMERS WILL BE SERVED WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT
We will assure that all services be accessible, friendly, appropriate, and provided with the least possible discomfort, stress, and inconvenience.
• HONESTY, QUALITY, AND INTEGRITY WILL NEVER BE COMPROMISED
Our relationship with our customers, each other, and the rest of the community is special, and it will be guided by the highest ethical and quality standards.
“Yes, I Can!!”
This captures the spirit of doing all we can to achieve success in our personal and professional life.
Come and see some of our stores by clicking here.
Home ф Shopping ф Shared Vision ф Events ф Jobs ф About Us ф Contact Us
Copyright 2015 Blind Vendors Ohana, Inc.