|Monday, June 08, 2015|
|A Proud Supporter of the|
|BLIND VENDORS OHANA, INC.||Hawaii Association of the Blind|
|Independence, Equality, Opportunity|
Blind Vendors Ohana, Inc. is an organization of diverse and dedicated people, committed
to operating "World Class" newsstand and vending services for the benefit of the traveling
public, foreign visitors and other persons at the Honolulu International Airport.
How we achieve our mission is as important as the MISSION itself. Therefore, these are
the VALUES we strive to use while trying to accomplish our MISSION:
- CUSTOMERS are our top priority; therefore we will strive to serve them properly
- STAFF is our most valued asset and resource!
- LEADERSHIP is an important element in motivating, assisting and directing staff
to stay focused and committed to reaching our goals and Mission!
- HONESTY & INITIATIVE are essential qualities that we encourage each employee,
supervisor and manager to use when handling all work and career matters!
- LIVING & GIVING THE ALOHA SPIRIT is a great and appropriate way to show
respect, warmth and thanks to each other!
- CUSTOMERS ARE WHY WE ARE IN BUSINESS so we will try to focus all of our
efforts and services with them in mind. We will try to understand their needs
and provide them with services and products that exceed their expectations.
- CUSTOMERS WILL ALWAYS BE SERVED WITH GREAT RESPECT, DIGNITY AND
COURTESY. We will assure that our stores are accessible, clean and safe and our
staff and services are friendly, appropriate, and attentive.
- HONESTY, QUALITY AND INTEGRITY WILL NEVER BE COMPROMISED because our
relationship with our customers, each other and our community is special, and
are held to the highest standards.
"YES, I CAN!"
This captures the spirit of doing all we can to achieve success personally and professionally
with purpose, passion and pride in our efforts to make our world a better place for all to
live and enjoy.
Come and see some of our stores by clicking here.
Copyright 2015 Blind Vendors Ohana, Inc.